PARTNER WITH CMDA
With YOUR support and through community partners you can provide life saving vehicles and supplies to the people of Israel. Giving an AMBULANCE to ISRAEL through CMDA has been a great source of pride and joy for many synagogues and organizations over the years.
We invite you to discover the many ways in which your synagogue or organization can partner with and help support CMDA.
Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Hold one or more events to raise funds for an ambulance or for specific equipment.
- Invite major donors to form a small group to give an ambulance in your synagogue's or organization's honor.
- Display a CMDA ambulance in front of your synagogue or organization's building once or twice a year during high traffic periods. Offer guided tours of the ambulance to members. Show how equipment is used.
- Display a large blow-up photo of a CMDA ambulance in your lobby.
- Appoint a CMDA Ambassador who will act as an intermediary between CMDA and your synagogue or organization.
- Increase the awareness of your community and synagogue by mentioning CMDA in your Bulletins. We will send you any information you need.
- Create and organize a committee or sponsor an event or social gathering. Encourage participation and involvement.
You can make a difference!
Contact us to discuss how we can help you in your effort to host events that raise awareness and funds through your local synagogue and organization.